Bugfix release - 1.10.19 August 30, 2018 10:57
We are releasing 1.10.19 version. This is a minor bugfix release. Things which are fixed:
- Accuracy settings for ICM are now calculated based on % of the pot. This is useful if you are unsure what to input in accuracy settings when solving ICM trees. Just use the same 0.35% (or whatever other number) as in normal trees.
- It's now possible to copy-paste ICM structure.
- Error checking for incorrect numbers input in various fields. For example using a comma instead of a dot as decimal separator is now marked as error hopefully fixing many confusing problems.
- In node-locking view it's now possible to see a strategy scaled by weights of hands (same as "squares proportional to weight" checkbox in the main view) giving a good idea of what actual range is.
- More measures to prevent Windows from entering sleep mode when solving/saving trees during script execution.
- Default font settings are fixed. The problem was that after recent Windows update the default font randomly switched to less readable one. It is now fixed.
We are also improving our installer/updater to make downloads speeds faster and more reliable. Customers in China should be able to use the new installer as well (the old one was often blocked). You can get it here:https://piofiles.com/download/Updater/PioUpdater.exe