Moving to Discord and version 1.10.18 May 15, 2018 22:22
Our Skype group was very popular over the years. Unfortunately Skype's limitations made it difficult to maintain. This is why we are moving to Discord. Main Discord's advantages over Skype are:
- Discord has no user limit (Skype was limited to 600 people which proved to be too little, we were forced to remove users regularly to keep it alive).
- Channels: it's easier to move thematic discussion (marketplace, hardware) to separate places.
- Better security/privacy.
- Way better interface.
- Better moderation/spam control.
PioSOLVER Discord is still quite new. To join please use the link:
We are also releasing version 1.10.18. This is mainly a bugfix release, main changes are:
- An option to show strategy in node locking using the visual options line in the main view (normalize strategy, show squares proportional to range). This was an oversight, now it's possible to see weighted strategies again in node-locking.
- A problem when create subtree config would fail on the river if "remove lines" were present is fixed.
- Improve script generation to ignore trailing spaces in paths.
- Minor fixes in aggregation reports.
As usual to get the newest version run the updater in your Pio folder. If you need a download link, it's here: