PioSOLVER 1.9.2 September 1, 2016 10:09
We are releasing another small, mainly bugfix release. It's already available - just use your updater. The change-log is very short:
- The free version is updated to include most features from commercial version and ability to solve one flop (Qs Jh 2h), you can download it from HERE.
- Donk bet and "use only one bet size if there was a raise before" checbox now behave like in the previous versions (that is the bet is not included if there was no donk-bet size)
- Preflop subsets are now available for download for anyone. While those are mainly useful for preflop solving (and were only included in the edge version for that reason) they might be useful for running scripts to approximate EVs as well as preflop tree size estimation (which is useful if you are considering buying an edge version but are not sure if your hardware can handle the preflop solver). The subsets are available as zip file, HERE.
- Overall results are back to aggregation reports - they disappeared in 1.9 release by accident and are now back.
- Shuffling results in image generation - it's not possible to create series of preflop charts in a way that frequencies are more equal in the images. Just play around with it: Preflop Charts -> Tools -> Generate series of images and there is a new checkbox to shuffle.
- rebuild_forgotten_streets solver command which allows you to recreate full trees from small saves (in order to use node locking, rounding or just solve the all the rivers again) is now fixed.
Many small problems were fixed as well so it's recommended to update to 1.9.2 even if you don't need any of the new features.
PioSOLVER 1.9.1 - bugfix release August 6, 2016 17:22
We are making a 1.9.1 version available (edge users should get it today, pro/basic will be shipped in coming days). This release is mainly a bugfix with some very minor improvements being added as well. Thank you all for quick feedback about 1.9 version. Please check out a short video about the update. It also contains remarks about some features which weren't properly described in the previous video.
PioSOLVER 1.9 release July 31, 2016 22:56
We are pleased to release yet another update - PioSOLVER.19
There are many new features, interface improvements and bug fixes. The main ones are described in the video below:
Another major change is that now basic and pro version users will be able to read preflop saves (although there will be no preflop solver available for them still). This means you can now buy solutions from our friend at PioCloud or maybe get them from your friends if they run the edge version.
Some other notable fixes and improvements:
- Browsing with "frequency across layout" option turned on is now significantly faster
- Error reporting when registering the solver is not more verbose
- Rake is recreated correctly now when recalculating turns and rivers while browsing small/micro saves
- It's now possible to copy a config in specific place in the tree to rebuild and edit this part later (for example to add more bet sizes for specific turn)
The updating procedure is the same as with previous versions: just run the updater and click "check for updates". The edge version is already shipped. The pro and basic one will be available in 2-3 days.
We hope you enjoy PioSOLVER even more with those changes. Please post your feedback and questions in our twoplustwo thread.
Video FAQ - part II April 6, 2016 14:58
We'are answering some more commonly asked questions in the video format, here:
Previous part as well as some other videos were here:
We hope it clears a lot of things up for you. Happy solving!